Fresh Candy Shipped Fast at Wholesale Prices!
- To place an order you must have an account. All you need to create an account is a name, email, and a password.
- Your cart must reach our minimum order requirement which is a subtotal of $150 CAD to be able to place your order.
- We do not cater to customers that want to purchase individual pieces or quantities that do not meet any relevant minimums. Our primary customer base consists of businesses which require confectionery and snack items that we provide at wholesale prices.
- Orders are shipped from Monday through Thursday, so Friday is not considered a business day for processing time.
Where does iWholesaleCandy.ca ship to?
- iWholesaleCandy.ca ships everywhere across Canada and most of the USA, using both Canada Post and UPS shipping services domestically, and DHL for international shipments. We may also occasionally use the services of Purolator, FedEx, and Canpar.
- We ask that customers in the USA try to keep each individual order at a maximum of $1000 CAD to minimize any potential issues with customs and allow for efficient passage past the border and the avoidance of duties incurred which are to be paid by the customer.
- We may be able to ship further globally, so please contact us for questions regarding import opportunities to your country.
- If you can arrange to have your entire order picked up from our warehouse facility then you can feel free to select the free local pickup option at checkout and await further pickup instructions as your order is processed.
How much does shipping cost?
- Unfortunately, at this time, iWholesaleCandy.ca is not offering free shipping to any location, regardless of purchase amount. Standard shipping rates and taxes apply to all orders placed online, and are calculated directly via your carrier of choice based on delivery location and purchase weight & dimensions.
- Please note that in the event that any additional fees or charges incurred by customs/duties they will be at the expense of the customer, and not the responsibility of iWholesaleCandy.ca.
How long will it take to ship my order?
- iWholesaleCandy.ca mainly ships orders Monday to Thursday, and processes orders within two to four business days. This time is exclusively for picking and packing orders and is separate from the estimated shipping time displayed at checkout which is a measure of actual transit time with the shipping carrier.
- Custom orders, or those containing imported goods, may take longer to ship. You will be notified via email or phone of one of these issues or any others applies to your order.
How will be order be shipped?
- We make every effort to ensure packages arrive in good order, however, iWholesaleCandy.ca is not responsible for damages or delays during the time of the actual transit of any package.
- During warm weather months, we recommend selecting Priority/Overnight shipping to reduce melting of your sweet candy. iWholesaleCandy.ca reserves the right to delay shipping date in order to avoid sending packages over the weekend and possibly damaging products.
- While all necessary precautions will be made to safely ship your candy, iWholesaleCandy.ca will accept no liability for damaged products due to excessive heat or any other inclement weather condition with the potential to harm your merchandise.
RETURN POLICY & PRICE ADJUSTMENT
- iWholesaleCandy.ca does not have nor honour a price adjustment policy.
- Due to the consumable nature of our products, we don’t offer exchanges or refunds on products shipped.
- We do guarantee that every package is carefully hand-packed in our facility and shipped promptly in order to maintain the high quality and integrity of our product.
- Please note that once a package has left our facility, any issues occurring during the time of transit are not within our control.
- If there is any issue with the state of your delivery, please contact us within no more than 7 days of receiving your parcel and be prepared to send photos of the enclosed packing slip as well as photographic evidence of the issue in question and we will do our best to make it right.
- iWholesaleCandy.ca may not always be held liable for damages/defects that are due to the production process by the manufacturer themselves.
Have more questions?
If you still have questions about our Shipping & Returns Policy, or any other policy at iWholesaleCandy.ca, please feel free to contact us for more information.