Fresh Candy Shipped Fast at Wholesale Prices!
- To place an order you must have an account. All you need to create an account is a name, email, and a password.
- There is a minimum order requirement for all orders placed via the iWholesaleCandy.ca website with no exceptions. Subtotals for all orders must be equal to or greater than $250 and failure to meet these minimums will result in an error when attempting to checkout from your cart.
- We do not cater to customers that want to purchase individual pieces or quantities that do not meet these minimums. We aim to offer wholesale prices to customers with businesses or other similar endeavors that require them to regularly purchase bulk quantities of candy.
Where does iWholesaleCandy.ca ship to?
- iWholesaleCandy.ca ships everywhere across Canada and most of the USA, using both Canada Post and UPS shipping services domestically, and DHL for international shipments.
- We ask that customers in the USA try to keep each individual order at a maximum of $1000 CAD to minimize any potential issues with customs and efficient passage past the border.
- We may be able to ship further globally, so please contact us for questions regarding import opportunities to your country.
How much does shipping cost?
- Unfortunately, at this time, iWholesaleCandy.ca is not offering free shipping to any location, regardless of purchase amount. Standard shipping rates and taxes apply to all orders placed online, and are calculated directly via your carrier of choice based on delivery location and purcahse weight & dimensions.
- Please note that in the event that any additional fees or charges incurred by customs/duties they will be at the expense of the customer, and not the responsibility of iWholesaleCandy.ca.
How long will it take to ship my order?
- iWholesaleCandy.ca mainly ships orders Monday to Thursday, and processes orders within one to three business days. This time is for picking & packing orders and is separate from the estimated shipping time seen at checkout which is a meaasure of actual transit time.
- Custom orders, or those containing imported goods, may take longer to ship. You will be notified via email or phone of one of these issues or any others applies to your order.
How will be order be shipped?
- We make every effort to ensure packages arrive in good order, however, iWholesaleCandy.ca is not responsible for damages or delays during the time of the actual transit of any package.
- During warm weather months, we recommend selecting Priority/Overnight shipping to reduce melting of your sweet candy. iWholesaleCandy.ca reserves the right to delay shipping date in order to avoid sending packages over the weekend and possibly damaging products.
- While all necessary precautions will be made to safely ship your candy, iWholesaleCandy.ca will accept no liability for damaged products due to excessive heat or any other inclimate weather condition with the potential to harm your merchandise.
- Due to the consumable nature of our products, we don’t offer exchanges or refunds on products shipped.
- We do guarantee that every package is carefully hand-packed in our facility and shipped promptly in order to maintain the high quality and integrity of our product.
- Please note that once a package has left our facility, any issues occurring during the time of transit are not within our control.
- If there is any issue with the state of your delivery, please contact us within no more than 7 days of receiving your parcel and be prepared to send photos of the enclosed packing slip as well as the issue in question and we will do whatever we can to make it right.
- iWholesaleCandy.ca may not always be held liable for damages/defects that are due to the production process by the manufacturer themselves.
Have more questions?
If you still have questions about our shipping & return policy, or any other policy at iWholesaleCandy.ca, please feel free to contact us by either method below.